zaterdag 12 december 2015

If I Didn't Care





Ik vind het een prachtig lied.
Helemaal uit haar tijd.

Uit de tijd dat muziek
nog muziek was

https://youtu.be/rvwfLe6sLis

 
If I didn't care more than words can say
If I didn't care would I feel this way?
If this isn't love then why do I thrill?
And what makes my head go 'round and 'round
While my heart stands still?
If I didn't care would it be the same?
Would my ev'ry prayer begin and end with just your name?
And would I be sure that this is love beyond compare?
Would all this be true if I didn't care for you?
 
MONOLOGUE:
If I didn't care honey child, mo' than words can say. If I didn't
 care baby, would I feel this way? Darlin' if this isn’t love, then why do I thrill so
 much? What is it that makes my head go 'round and 'round while my heart just stands
 still so much ?
 
 If I didn't care would it be the same?
 Would my ev'ry prayer begin and end with just your name?
And would I be sure that this is love beyond compare?
Would all this be true if I didn't care for you?
 
 
Writer: JACK LAWRENCE
Copyright: Lyrics © CARLIN AMERICA INC




The Ink Spots were an African-American Pop vocal group
who gained international fame in the 1930s and 1940s.

Their unique musical style led to the rhythm and blues
and rock and roll musical genres, and the subgenre doo-wop.

The Ink Spots were widely accepted in.........Lees meer - Wikipedia: